Personal Injury Lawyer | Symptoms of Mild Brian Injury
Personal Injury Lawyer | Have you been hurt in an accident? Do you think another person’s negligence might have been the result of your injury? It’s best to get a professional opinion in this case and see a personal injury lawyer. Brain injury affect all aspect of your life and can bring turmoil and grief to families. If you have noticed any of these signs after an accident, first you should see a doctor. Then, your next step should be to look into a trustworthy and compassionate personal injury lawyer that will fight for you.
Mild traumatic brain injury
The signs and symptoms of mild traumatic brain injury may include:
- Loss of consciousness for a few seconds to a few minutes
- No loss of consciousness, but a state of being dazed, confused or disoriented
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fatigue or drowsiness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Sleeping more than usual
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Sensory problems, such as blurred vision, ringing in the ears, a bad taste in the mouth or changes in the ability to smell
- Sensitivity to light or sound
Cognitive or mental symptoms
- Memory or concentration problems
- Mood changes or mood swings
- Feeling depressed or anxious
Since 1989, the personal injury lawyers of Clekis Law Firm have been representing injured people and their families in Charleston and throughout the Low Country. At the Clekis Law Firm our clients always come first. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious personal injury due to the negligence of another, don’t be victimized twice. You need someone on your side to help you with your personal injury case and obtain the fair and reasonable compensation that you deserve. Call Clekis at 843.779.1160!
For more information, Like us on Facebook!