Personal Injury Lawyer | Symptoms of Severe Brian Injury
Personal Injury Lawyer | Have you been hurt in an accident? Do you think another person’s negligence might have been the result of your injury? It’s best to get a professional opinion in this case and see a personal injury lawyer. Brain injury affect all aspect of your life and can bring turmoil and grief to families. If you have noticed any of these signs after an accident, first you should see a doctor. Then, your next step should be to look into a trustworthy and compassionate personal injury lawyer that will fight for you.
Moderate to severe traumatic brain injuries
Moderate to severe traumatic brain injuries can include any of the signs and symptoms of mild injury, as well as the following symptoms that may appear within the first hours to days after a head injury:
- Loss of consciousness from several minutes to hours
- Persistent headache or headache that worsens
- Repeated vomiting or nausea
- Convulsions or seizures
- Dilation of one or both pupils of the eyes
- Clear fluids draining from the nose or ears
- Inability to awaken from sleep
- Weakness or numbness in fingers and toes
- Loss of coordination
Cognitive or mental symptoms
- Profound confusion
- Agitation, combativeness or other unusual behavior
- Slurred speech
- Coma and other disorders of consciousness
Since 1989, the personal injury lawyers of Clekis Law Firm have been representing injured people and their families in Charleston and throughout the Low Country. At the Clekis Law Firm our clients always come first. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious personal injury due to the negligence of another, don’t be victimized twice. You need someone on your side to help you with your personal injury case and obtain the fair and reasonable compensation that you deserve. Call Clekis at 843.779.1160!
For more information, Like us on Facebook!