Personal Injury Attorney | When You’re Stranded Car Safety
Personal Injury Attorney | The “When You’re Stranded” Kit!
If you’re off the main roads, car trouble or a natural disaster can leave you stranded and waiting for help. Keep these road-kit items in the car just in case the unexpected happens:
- Fire extinguisher: You can help stop small fires from spreading.
- Smartphone charger: By now we’ll assume most people keep their smartphones on them, so we won’t bother suggesting that. But how about keeping a car-battery-powered charger in the glove box?
- Road flares: At night, you can use flares to flag motorists and alert them that you’re in some kind of trouble.
- Flat tire kit or tire-puncture sealant: The toolkit can fix a flat tire in a flash. If you don’t have one, you can spray some tire sealant on a minor flat to help you get to a mechanic.
- Jumper cables: You’ll be a Good Samaritan short of a working battery so long as you keep jumper cables in the trunk.
- Flashlight: A powerful and weatherproof model will ensure that you’ll at least have light for as long as you’re marooned. Extra batteries never hurt, either.
- Medications: Keep all necessary prescription drugs on-hand, especially if you have young children with you.
- Food and water: Non-perishables like granola bars will help you keep your energy and wits about you for long waits. One gallon of water a day per person should maintain proper hydration.
Since 1989, the personal injury attorneys of Clekis Law Firm have been representing injured people and their families in Charleston and throughout the Low Country. At the Clekis Law Firm our clients always come first. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious personal injury due to the negligence of another, don’t be victimized twice. You need someone on your side to help you with your personal injury case and obtain the fair and reasonable compensation that you deserve. Call Clekis at 843.779.1160!
For more information, Like us on Facebook!