Jackie grew up in Arkansas.She attended Henderson State University where she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Emphasis in Marketing in 1992.She was an active member of Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority, Tau Beta Sigma Music Sorority, and the HSU Band and Color Guard.At HSU, she served as president of Alpha Sigma Alpha and Tau Beta Sigma.She also served as Color Guard Captain and Coordinator for two years.
After graduating from HSU, Jackie attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock where she concurrently pursued her law degree and MBA.Jackie graduated from UALR in 1995 with a Masters Degree in Business Administration and a Juris Doctor of Law.
After passing the Arkansas Bar, Jackie relocated to Charleston, South Carolina where she successfully passed the South Carolina Bar.Jackie has been practicing law in South Carolina since 1996 andis currently licensed in South Carolina and Arkansas. She is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association, the
Charleston County Bar Association, the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, and the South Carolina Trial Lawyer’s Association.
Areas of Practice:
- Workmens’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Arkansas 1995
- South Carolina 1996
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Henderson State University, 1992;
- Juris Doctor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1995
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1995
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association
- Alpha Sigma Alpha, Henderson State University
- Tau Beta Sigma Music Sorority, Henderson State University